When you need full-function spirometry and space is at a premium, the CPFS/D USB™ spirometer is a most fitting solution. This small, portable system may look unassuming, but it’s packed with technological advances and features to meet all of your testing and data management needs. The CPFS/D USB spirometer is compatible with desktop and laptop computers for maximum flexibility. It has incentive graphs for spirometry, which are ideal for pediatric populations. And like all MGC Diagnostics pulmonary function testing products, the CPFS/D USB spirometer incorporates our BreezeSuite™ cardiopulmonary diagnostic software and the same preVent® flow sensor—so you can always be assured of accurate, reliable data comparisons from test to test.
Test performed-Pre/post FVC, SVC, MVV and challenge (with optional bronchial provocation software)Easy-to-use breezesuite™ cardiopulmonary diagnostic software
• Ease of use allows operator to focus on patient's effort.
• Timely prompts guide the operator through the entire testing process.
• Powerful Microsoft® SQL database provides flexibility in accessing, manipulating and reporting data.
• Automated quality-assurance program notifies operator to ensure results comply with ATS/ERS acceptability criteria.
• BreezeSuite™ cardiopulmonary diagnostic software allows physicians to access data and interpret patient results from any computer that has permission to access the facility network (VPN).
Prevent® flow sensor for simplicity and accuracy
• Eliminates warm-up or recalibration between patients
• Contains no moving parts or electronics for cost-effective testing
• Options to use with a filter, sterilize or discard
Optional breezeconnect™ hl7 interface software